This special anniversary edition of Le Creuset's classic Dutch oven is an essential for collectors of the company's colorful enameled cast-iron cookware. Called the Mariner's Star oven, it features a distinctive raised pattern of a sailor's compass rose on the lid. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Mariner's Star is being released in a limited production run of 1925 ovens to commemorate the year Le Creuset was founded.
- One-time, limited-edition release of 1925 ovens with a mariner's star design and stainless-steel knob on lid.
- Each oven is marked with a series number on the lid knob and comes with a certificate of authenticity and numbered medallion.
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly, perfect for slow-simmered soups, stews and braises.
- Enameled finish resists staining, dulling and chipping and requires no additional seasoning.
- Light sand color of interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking progress and prevent sticking and burning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.