Le Creuset Cast-Iron Mariner Oven
- Online Only
This special anniversary edition of Le Creuset's classic Dutch oven is an essential for collectors of the colorful enameled cast-iron cookware. Called the Mariner's Star oven, it features a distinctive raised pattern of a sailor's compass rose on the lid. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Mariner's Star is being released in a limited production run of 1925 ovens, to commemorate the year that Le Creuset was founded in France.
- One-time, limited-edition release of 1925 ovens with a mariner's star design on lid.
- Each oven is marked with a series number on the lid knob and comes with a certificate of authenticity and numbered medallion.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Stainless-steel knob.
- Large handles provide a good grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2-qt. cap.
- 10 3/4" diam., 7 1/4" high.
- 11 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500 F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.