Le Creuset Cast-Iron Mariner Oven
- Online Only
This special anniversary edition of Le Creuset's classic Dutch oven is an essential for collectors of the colorful enameled cast-iron cookware. Called the Mariner's Star oven, it features a distinctive raised pattern of a sailor's compass rose on the lid. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Mariner's Star is being released in a limited production run of 1925 ovens, to commemorate the year that Le Creuset was founded in France.
- One-time, limited-edition release of 1925 ovens with a mariner's star design on lid.
- Each oven is marked with a series number on the lid knob and comes with a certificate of authenticity and numbered medallion.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Stainless-steel knob.
- Large handles provide a good grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2-qt. cap.
- 10 3/4" diam., 7 1/4" high.
- 11 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500 F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.