Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish
- Special Offer
This rectangular baker is perfect for cooking casseroles and lasagnas, as well as oven-roasting vegetables and smaller cuts of meat. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" x 7" Baker: 5 1/4" x 7 1/2" x 2 1/2" high.
- 7" x 10" Baker: 7" x 10" x 2 3/4" high.
- 9" x 12" Baker: 12" x 9" x 2 3/4" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery