Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish
This rectangular baker is perfect for cooking casseroles and lasagnas, as well as oven-roasting vegetables and smaller cuts of meat. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" x 7" Baker: 5 1/4" x 7 1/2" x 2 1/2" high.
- 7" x 10" Baker: 7" x 10" x 2 3/4" high.
- 9" x 12" Baker: 12" x 9" x 2 3/4" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ShannonLeeT from LOVE LeCREUSET BAKER FOR MANY REASONS I purchased this LeCreuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish and it surpassed my expectations! I own numerous pieces of LeCreuset and this is now my favorite piece. The deep dish bakes evenly through out. It is perfect for casseroles that normally bubble over. As with all LeCreuset it is a breeze to clean. I highly recommend this piece to anyone who cooks for their family on a daily basis :-)Date published: 2016-04-24Rated 5 out of 5 by NATIVEGIRL from Another great Le Creuset product This is one of several Le Creuset pieces I have in my kitchen. They are the most useful and functional things I have in my kitchen. I wanted a roaster for smaller cuts of meat and many other uses. This dish is absolutely the ticket for baking, roasting and general warming of food that only needs to be warmed and served. The ease of cleaning is a dream and the beauty it brings to my kitchen is so enjoyable. We have a large family, so I do not hesitate to put this dish right on the table. It adds beauty to the table.Date published: 2016-03-02Rated 2 out of 5 by KatieGO from Cracked Bottom I loved this baking dish and used it frequently. After a few months though, the dish cracked on the bottom with the crack getting worse over time so I had to throw it away. Very sad!Date published: 2015-12-30Rated 1 out of 5 by Peepsy from Cracked bottom Haven't used this that much over past 2 yrs and am careful with handling cooling etc.. As another reviewer wrote it developed a hairline crack right across the bottom. When it cools liquid will seep out.Date published: 2015-11-14Rated 1 out of 5 by portsmouth from fatal crack despite care Sorry to report this dish is not worth the price. I have treated it with care, only handwashing it after it cools completely, yet it has formed a fatal crack after only a few months. The bed of the dish has a crack that is apparent on top and bottom...only a matter of time before it breaks in half. Not worth the expense.Date published: 2012-03-28Rated 5 out of 5 by arafto1 from Great baking dish I bought the 5x7 dish for cooking for just me and my husband. It's the first piece of Le Creuset bakeware I've bought, but I love it. Dishes bake evenly and accurately, and the clean-up has been surprisingly easy. I made a potato gratin in it and was sure that the blackened, melted cheese would never come off since it doesn't on my other dishes. But after a good soak, all I had to do was wipe it off. I was really impressed.Date published: 2012-02-08