Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Pâté Terrine with Press
- Special Offer
This traditional French pâté terrine features vertical sides and a tight-fitting lid, plus a press for compacting a terrine or pâté to the ideal texture. Le Creuset stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset’s archives.
- The removable press is applied directly to the top of the finished pâté to help eliminate air pockets during cooling.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Coordinates with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- 8" x 5" x 5 1/4" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.