Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin
- Special Offer
This pan's flat, shallow shape bakes vegetable gratins, egg dishes and desserts to perfection and showcases them with style. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" Oval Dish: 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/4" high overall.
- 8" Oval Dish: 10 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" high overall.
- 9 1/2" Oval Dish: 11 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 2 1/4" high overall.
- 11" Oval Dish: 14" x 8" x 2 1/2" high overall.
- 14" Oval Dish: 16 3/4" x 11" x 3" high overall.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.