Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin, Set of 2
Our set gives you a Le Creuset classic in two versatile sizes. It includes 8" and 11" oval gratins from the Le Creuset Heritage collection, which brings back vintage designs from the company's archives. Their flat, shallow shape is ideal for baking vegetable gratins, casseroles, egg dishes and desserts to perfection and serving them in style. The high-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and durable and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Set of two includes 8" and 11" gratins.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" gratin: 10 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" high.
- 11" gratin: 11 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 2 1/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.