Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole
Bringing back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives, the Heritage Stoneware collection is a durable, versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. This cocotte's oval shape is specifically designed for roasts and poultry as well as casseroles.
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-Qt.: 10" x 7" x 3 1/4" high; 5 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt.: 10" x 15 1/2" x 6 3/4" high; 8 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.