Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan
This baker is perfect for making breads, cakes or meat loaf. Le Creuset stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Small: 10" x 5" x 3 1/2" high.
- Large: 12" x 5" x 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by chinadoll3549 from Beautiful loaf pan This is a beautiful pan. It was not as wide as I expected to be but it does the job.Date published: 2016-09-14Rated 5 out of 5 by RainbowGirl from Great Loaf Pan I have two of these and I love them. I use them for a variety of things from breads, cakes, to things like quiche. All ingredients bake thoroughly. Pans are easy to clean. The high glaze makes a great non-stick surface. I have the cherry color and I love it. I highly recommend these Le Creuset Stoneware Loaf Pans.Date published: 2015-01-19Rated 5 out of 5 by LissasKitchen from Great Bread! Though we've only owned this loaf pan a couple of weeks we've already used it for our baking 2 handfuls of times! Bakes bread evenly, moist and comes out of the pan perfectly...oh and love the ocean color too!Date published: 2013-10-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynl from Best Pan for Baking Bread The loaf of bread was baked to perfection and did not stick to the pan when I turned it out. I am going to give away my metal loaf pans as they do not come close to the baking quality of the stoneware pan.Date published: 2013-10-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Subdeb from Love this loaf pan Any one who is a fan of le creuset knows quality is their middle name. This loaf pan is no exception. Bought two of these pans and use them often. I make all our bread and I love how the loaf comes out beautiful. Made some for my neighbor the other day, she said it was too beautiful to cut, but she would. They are not cheap, get what we pay for. Will be doing a lot of loaf cakes this winter in these pans. Love them.Date published: 2013-09-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Ceceonthefarm from Quick Meals This stoneware is durable & excellent quality. The options are many with the use of this loaf pan. Small family and good size pan to make small lasagna for 3-4, meatloaf, quick breads and more. Looking forward to purchasing more of their stoneware.Date published: 2012-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Loucie from Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan Have used this pan to bake banana bread, date nut bread and zuccinni bread, and it makes the best bread ever!Date published: 2012-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by JorDi from Perfect size This is a durable, pretty, perfect little loaf pan. I use mine for lasagna or breads, even cakes for my little family of 2. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Great purchase!Date published: 2012-06-22