This oven is especially useful for reducing soups and stews, and simmering risotto, polenta and other grains. Its gently rounded shape facilitates stirring and whisking, and its medium depth and broad surface area speed evaporation. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Wide, sloped sides make this piece especially useful for cooking soup, risotto or stew such as bouillabaise. The pan’s design allows for easy stirring, circulation and rapid evaporation to help concentrate flavors.
- The tight-fitting lid with stainless-steel knob makes the pot oven safe and well suited to braising.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.