Patterned after vintage designs found in Le Creuset’s archives, the Heritage collection re-creates the enameled cast-iron cookware that Chuck Williams brought over from France over half a century ago.
- Heavyweight cast-iron construction distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal browning.
- Sand-colored enamel interior resists staining and chipping and makes it easy to monitor food while cooking for less sticking and burning.
- Vented lid allows steam to release, which eliminates rocking and makes sauces reduce faster.
- Traditional spun-wood handle is comfortable to hold and stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.