Patterned after designs found in Le Creuset's archives, the Heritage collection re-creates its vintage enameled cast-iron cookware from 50 years ago. Perfectly sized, this saucepan is ideal for everything from simmering sauces to cooking grains and vegetables.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Heavyweight cast-iron construction distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal browning.
- Vented lid allows steam to release, which eliminates rocking and reduces sauces faster.
- Sand-colored enamel interior resists staining and chipping and makes it easy to monitor food while cooking.
- Traditional spun-wood handle is comfortable to hold and stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.