Patterned after vintage designs found in Le Creuset’s archives, the Heritage collection re-creates the enameled cast-iron cookware that Chuck Williams brought over from France over half a century ago. This heat-retaining wood-handled fry pan has straight sides and a black-enameled interior that requires no seasoning. Offering flawless performance and stove-to-table versatility, it’s great for searing, stir-frying and browning vegetables and meats.
- Heavyweight cast-iron construction distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal browning.
- Black enamel interior requires no additional seasoning.
- Pan requires very little oil, making it an excellent choice for low-fat preparations.
- Traditional spun wood handle is comfortably shaped and stays cool to the touch.
- Loop helper handle facilitates lifting the pan and provides a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Ideal for all cooktops, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.