Patterned after designs in Le Creuset’s archives, the Heritage collection re-creates its vintage enameled cast-iron cookwareof 50 years ago. This pan's straight sides and black-enameled interior offer flawless performance and stove-to-table versatility. Great for stir-frying and browning.
- 9 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- Heavyweight cast-iron construction distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking.
- Black enamel interior requires no additional seasoning.
- Pan requires very little oil, making it an excellent choice for low-fat preparations.
- Traditional spun wood handle is comfortably shaped and stays cool to the touch.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.