Patterned after designs in Le Creuset's archives, the Heritage collection re-creates its vintage enameled cast-iron cookware from half a century ago. These cocottes are optimized to provide steady, even heat for everything from slow-cooked pot au feu to hearty casseroles.
- Heavyweight cast-iron construction distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking.
- Sand-colored enamel interior resists staining and chipping and makes it easy to monitor food while cooking for less sticking and burning.
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- Oven-to-table cocotte help keep foods warm for serving.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.