Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Cocotte
Patterned after vintage designs found in Le Creuset’s archives, the Heritage collection re-creates the enameled cast-iron cookware that Chuck Williams brought over from France over half a century ago. These cocottes are optimized to provide steady, even heat for cooking and serving everything from slow-cooked pot au feu to braised meats and hearty casseroles. Beloved by generations of chefs, the pieces offer flawless performance and stove-to-table versatility.
- Heavyweight cast-iron construction distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal browning.
- Sand-colored enamel interior resists staining and chipping and makes it easy to monitor food while cooking for less sticking and burning.
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- Oven-to-table cocotte help keep foods warm for serving.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2 Qt: 11 3/4" x 9" x 4 1/2" high. 7 lb. 12 oz.
- 4 Qt: 13 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" high. 8 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.