Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Cocotte
Patterned after vintage designs found in Le Creuset’s archives, the Heritage collection re-creates the enameled cast-iron cookware that Chuck Williams brought over from France over half a century ago. These cocottes are optimized to provide steady, even heat for cooking and serving everything from slow-cooked pot au feu to braised meats and hearty casseroles. Beloved by generations of chefs, the pieces offer flawless performance and stove-to-table versatility.
- Heavyweight cast-iron construction distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal browning.
- Sand-colored enamel interior resists staining and chipping and makes it easy to monitor food while cooking for less sticking and burning.
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- Oven-to-table cocotte help keep foods warm for serving.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2 Qt: 11 3/4" x 9" x 4 1/2" high. 7 lb. 12 oz.
- 4 Qt: 13 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" high. 8 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.