Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Cocotte
- Special Offer
Patterned after designs in Le Creuset's archives, the Heritage collection re-creates its vintage enameled cast-iron cookware from half a century ago. These cocottes are optimized to provide steady, even heat for everything from slow-cooked pot au feu to hearty casseroles.
- Heavyweight cast-iron construction distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking.
- Sand-colored enamel interior resists staining and chipping and makes it easy to monitor food while cooking for less sticking and burning.
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- Oven-to-table cocotte help keep foods warm for serving.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-Qt: 11 3/4" x 9" x 4 1/2" high; 7 lb. 12 oz.
- 4-Qt: 13 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 8 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.