Le Creuset Geo Leverpull Wine Opener, Antique Chrome
This state-of-the-art corkscrew allows you to open bottles of wine with the ease and expertise of a sommelier. Distinguished by its sleek, geometric design and impressive durability, it's the perfect gift for any wine enthusiast (including you).
- Sculptural, self-pulling wine opener is a memorable addition to the home bar.
- Allows you to open wines with a quick, easy up-and-down motion.
- Position the Leverpull over the top of the wine bottle, push the lever down, then lift to remove the cork. Another push of the lever releases the cork from the opener.
- Hardened stainless-steel screw is coated with Teflon for smooth operation.
- Made of durable aluminum with an antique chrome finish.
- Presented in a handsome black matte storage box.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.