Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Utensil Holder
Enameled in Le Creuset’s brilliant, chip-resistant glaze, this durable stoneware crock keeps utensils organized and in easy reach, resists chips, cracks and crazing as utensils are added and removed.
- Hand dipped in cherry-red enamel and fired three times to create a durable surface that resists chips, cracks and crazing.
- Utensil holder keeps your favorite tools contained and within easy reach on the countertop
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 3/4" diam., 6 1/4" high.
- 2.75-qt. cap.
- 3.3 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.