Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Canisters
Ideal for storing dry goods like coffee, sugar and flour, Le Creuset’s stoneware canisters feature the company’s virtually nonporous enamel, which resists cracks and stains, and won’t absorb food odors or flavors.
- These versatile canisters are made from durable stoneware.
- Airtight silicone seal preserves freshness.
- Virtually nonporous finish resists stains and sticking, and will not absorb moisture, odors or flavors.
- Small is perfect for storing coffee, tea and bulk spices.
- Medium can hold an entire 5-lb. bag of sugar.
- Large can hold a full 5 lb. bag of flour.
- Hand dipped in cherry-red enamel and fired three times to create a durable surface that resists chips, cracks and crazing.
- Set of three includes one of each size.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 6 1/4" diam., 8 1/2" high; 2.5-qt. cap.; 3.6 lb.
- Medium: 7" diam., 10 1/4" high; 4-qt. cap.; 5.9 lb.
- Large: 7 1/4" diam., 11 3/4" high; 5-qt. cap.; 6.7 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.