Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Canisters
- Special Offer
Ideal for storing dry goods like coffee, sugar and flour, Le Crueset’s stoneware canisters feature the company’s virtually nonporous enamel, which resists cracks and stains, and won’t absorb food odors or flavors.
- These versatile canisters are made from durable stoneware.
- Airtight silicone seal preserves freshness.
- Virtually nonporous finish resists stains and sticking, and will not absorb moisture, odors or flavors.
- Small is perfect for storing coffee, tea and bulk spices.
- Medium can hold an entire 5-lb. bag of sugar.
- Large can hold a full 5 lb. bag of flour.
- Hand dipped in cherry-red enamel and fired three times to create a durable surface that resists chips, cracks and crazing.
- Set of three includes one of each size.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 6 1/4" diam., 8 1/2" high; 2.5-qt. cap.; 3.6 lb.
- Medium: 7" diam., 10 1/4" high; 4-qt. cap.; 5.9 lb.
- Large: 7 1/4" diam., 11 3/4" high; 5-qt. cap.; 6.7 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.