Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Canisters
Ideal for storing dry goods like coffee, sugar and flour, Le Creuset’s stoneware canisters feature the company’s virtually nonporous enamel, which resists cracks and stains, and won’t absorb food odors or flavors.
- These versatile canisters are made from durable stoneware.
- Airtight silicone seal preserves freshness.
- Virtually nonporous finish resists stains and sticking, and will not absorb moisture, odors or flavors.
- Small is perfect for storing coffee, tea and bulk spices.
- Medium can hold an entire 5-lb. bag of sugar.
- Large can hold a full 5 lb. bag of flour.
- Hand dipped in cherry-red enamel and fired three times to create a durable surface that resists chips, cracks and crazing.
- Set of three includes one of each size.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 6 1/4" diam., 8 1/2" high; 2.5-qt. cap.; 3.6 lb.
- Medium: 7" diam., 10 1/4" high; 4-qt. cap.; 5.9 lb.
- Large: 7 1/4" diam., 11 3/4" high; 5-qt. cap.; 6.7 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery