Le Creuset Enameled-Steel Stock Pot
- Special Offer
Le Creuset cookware is famous for its superb craftsmanship and inventive use of color. Its enamel-on-steel line heats up quickly for high performance. So whether you’re boiling water for pasta, blanching vegetables, or preparing soups or stocks, this all-purpose lightweight stockpot makes marked contribution to your cookware collection.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel construction for quick heating.
- Enamel finish is durable, easy to clean and eliminates the need to season the pot.
- Generously sized stockpot is ideal for cooking large quantities of food.
- Tight fitting lid allows heat to circulate and keeps flavors inside.
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8-qt.: 9 3/4" diam., 7 3/4" high; 8-qt. cap.; 7 lb.
- 12-qt.: 11 1/4" diam., 9" high; 12-qt. cap.; 9 lb. 4 oz.
- 16-qt.: 12" diam., 10 1/4" high; 16-qt. cap.; 9 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- If enamel interior gets stained, soak overnight in mixture of 1-Tbs. bleach and 1 gallon water.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.