Le Creuset Enameled-Steel Stock Pot
- Special Offer
Le Creuset cookware is famous for its superb craftsmanship and inventive use of color. Its enamel-on-steel line heats up quickly for high performance. So whether you’re boiling water for pasta, blanching vegetables, or preparing soups or stocks, this all-purpose lightweight stockpot makes marked contribution to your cookware collection.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel construction for quick heating.
- Enamel finish is durable, easy to clean and eliminates the need to season the pot.
- Generously sized stockpot is ideal for cooking large quantities of food.
- Tight fitting lid allows heat to circulate and keeps flavors inside.
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8-qt.: 9 3/4" diam., 7 3/4" high; 8-qt. cap.; 7 lb.
- 12-qt.: 11 1/4" diam., 9" high; 12-qt. cap.; 9 lb. 4 oz.
- 16-qt.: 12" diam., 10 1/4" high; 16-qt. cap.; 9 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- If enamel interior gets stained, soak overnight in mixture of 1-Tbs. bleach and 1 gallon water.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.