Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Creuset Enameled-Steel Stock Pot
- Special Offer
Le Creuset cookware is famous for its superb craftsmanship and inventive use of color. Its enamel-on-steel line heats up quickly for high performance. So whether you’re boiling water for pasta, blanching vegetables, or preparing soups or stocks, this all-purpose lightweight stockpot makes marked contribution to your cookware collection.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel construction for quick heating.
- Enamel finish is durable, easy to clean and eliminates the need to season the pot.
- Generously sized stockpot is ideal for cooking large quantities of food.
- Tight fitting lid allows heat to circulate and keeps flavors inside.
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8-qt.: 9 3/4" diam., 7 3/4" high; 8-qt. cap.; 7 lb.
- 12-qt.: 11 1/4" diam., 9" high; 12-qt. cap.; 9 lb. 4 oz.
- 16-qt.: 12" diam., 10 1/4" high; 16-qt. cap.; 9 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- If enamel interior gets stained, soak overnight in mixture of 1-Tbs. bleach and 1 gallon water.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.