Le Creuset Stainless-Steel Demi Tea Kettle
Le Creuset makes this classic kettle with the same good looks and quality craftsmanship that have made its cookware a kitchen staple. The kettle won't corrode with time and conducts heat efficiently and evenly, boiling water quickly.
- Stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Conducts heat efficiently and evenly to reach the boiling point quickly.
- Locking handle for easy pouring.
- Whistles when the water reaches a rolling boil.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 1 1/4-qt. cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/4-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat while kettle is empty or allow it to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents after each use.
- Do not slide on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maggie22 from Just the best... Absolutely love this teakettle. I needed a teakettle with a whistle and thus is the perfect answer. Also, it is so cute that it makes me smile every time I use it. And, it is beautiful to look at. Thank you.Date published: 2014-10-01Rated 5 out of 5 by MusicCityGal from Great little tea kettle Purchased this item to heat water for both tea and French Press coffee maker. Water heats fast and whistles when the water is at boiling point. Additionally, the pot is easy to clean and is attractive enough to "live" on the cooktop. Would definitely recommend.Date published: 2014-02-11