Le Creuset's versatile saucier features a gently rounded shape and sloped sides to help facilitate stirring and whisking. Its broad surface area speeds evaporation, making it useful for reducing sauces and simmering risotto, polenta and other grains.
- 2 1/4-qt. cap.
- Cast iron, coated with durable porcelain enamel, distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- A special vented lid makes this piece especially useful for cooking vegetables, rice or pasta.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.