Le Creuset Classic Saucier
Select Color: Red
Select Size: 2 1/4-Qt.
Ideal for preparing a meal for two, this versatile pan is crafted in France with a gently rounded shape and sloped sides that facilitate stirring and whisking. Its broad surface area speeds evaporation, making it useful for reducing sauces and simmering risotto, polenta and other grains.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- A special vented lid makes this piece especially useful for cooking vegetables, rice or pasta. The vent's design allows just enough steam to escape, preventing the contents from boiling over.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- 8 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- 2 1/4-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.