Le Creuset Classic Goose Pot
Our largest Le Creuset piece, this oval Dutch oven has the capacity to satisfy the biggest crowds. Its spacious interior can handle whole fowl including goose, turkey or multiple chickens, large cuts of meat such as pork shoulder and huge batches of soup, stew or chili.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Easy-to-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- Loop handles for easy lifting.
- Ideal for use in the oven or on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- 19 1/4" x 16" x 9" high.
- 15 1/2-qt. cap.
- 24 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic resin knob is oven safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.