Le Creuset Champagne Resealer, Antique Chrome
Preserve the festive fizz in your favorite champagnes and sparkling wines with this easy-to-use tool. Its food-safe rubber seal keeps air out and bubbles inside an opened bottle–even when the bottle is stored on its side.
- This crown resealer preserves the carbonation in an opened bottle of champagne or sparkling wine.
- Simply place the device on top of the opened bottle, then flip down the lever to lock in pressure.
- Compatible with any size bottle, including magnums.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Presented in a handsome black matte storage box.
- 3" long.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.