Le Creuset Champagne Cork Catcher, Antique Chrome
Open champagne bottles with a festive pop–and no flying corks. Allowing you to open bottles with confidence and finesse, this well-designed tool safely removes corks with one simple motion.
- Patented design allows you to enjoy champagne's traditional "pop" without the danger or inconvenience of a flying cork.
- Just position the opener over the bottle and ease out the cork. After extraction, the cork is held securely within the opener until you remove it.
- Compatible with any size bottle of champagne or sparkling wine, including magnums.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Presented in a handsome black matte storage box.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with damp cloth as needed.