Le Creuset Champagne Cork Catcher, Antique Chrome
Open champagne bottles with a festive pop–and no flying corks. Allowing you to open bottles with confidence and finesse, this well-designed tool safely removes corks with one simple motion.
- Patented design allows you to enjoy champagne's traditional "pop" without the danger or inconvenience of a flying cork.
- Just position the opener over the bottle and ease out the cork. After extraction, the cork is held securely within the opener until you remove it.
- Compatible with any size bottle of champagne or sparkling wine, including magnums.
- Made of a durable zinc-aluminum alloy with an antique chrome finish.
- Presented in a handsome black matte storage box.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with damp cloth as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.