This specially designed pan turns out a perfect apple tarte tatin, the classic French tart that requires both stovetop cooking and oven baking. The enameled cast-iron pan offers superior heat distribution, so the dessert emerges golden brown with a caramelized finish.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use in the oven or on any cooktop, including induction.
- Large side handles make it easy to invert the pan for unmolding.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.