Le Creuset Cast Iron Tarte Tatin Dish
- Special Offer
- Online Only
This specially designed pan turns out perfectly cooked apple tarte tatin, the classic French upside-down tart that calls for both stovetop cooking and oven baking. The enameled cast-iron pan offers superior heat retention, so your dessert will emerge golden brown, with a beautifully caramelized finish. Large side handles make it easy to invert the pan for unmolding.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use in the oven or on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- 9 3/4" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.