Le Creuset Cast-Iron Pâté Terrine
- Special Offer
- Online Only
This cast-iron terrine from France excels at gentle, even heating, essential for slowly cooked pâtés. The terrine’s classic beauty and superior temperature retention also make it a great oven-to-table dish for serving. The heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in steam, so foods emerge tender and moist. Its shape and size also make it handy for baking lasagna and other casseroles, meatloaf, bread or even custard.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use in the oven or on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- 4 1/4" x 13 3/4” x 4 1/2" high.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery