Le Creuset Cast-Iron Oval Baker
This wide, shallow oval baker excels for oven recipes that call for a crisp topping, such as vegetable gratins, mac & cheese, scalloped potatoes and fruit cobblers. Use it for roasting fish and vegetables and for stovetop cooking as well.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Sand-colored enamel interior resists staining and chipping and makes it easy to monitor cooking process for less sticking and burning.
- Large loop handles facilitate lifting and carrying.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-Qt. Baker: 12" x 7" x 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Baker: 13 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 1 3/4" high; 4 lb. (exclusive to Williams-Sonoma).
- 3-Qt. Baker: 17 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 2" high; 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Oven-to-table piece helps keep foods warm for serving.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.