Le Creuset Café Stoneware Sugar Bowl & Creamer
Bring the colors of Le Creuset to your favorite daily coffee ritual. Le Creuset's Café collection features coffee essentials made of high-quality enameled stoneware for exceptional durability that stands up to everyday use. Available in classic Le Creuset colors, this creamer and sugar bowl add bold style to the countertop or tabletop.
- Precision pour spout on creamer ensures drip-free pouring.
- Covered sugar pot holds loose sugar or packets; can also be used as a jam jar.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset cookware and stoneware accessories.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Creamer, 8-oz. cap., 3 1/2" high.
- Sugar pot, 4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerator safe.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- Earn Bonus Registry Gifts
Receive a special gift after registering for and receiving $500+ or $1000+ worth of Le Creuset products from your guests.
Tier 1 Gift – $500+: Limited Edition Mini-Cocotte Gift set in Pearlescent White.
Tier 2 Gift – $1000+: Limited Edition Mini-Cocotte Gift Set (above), plus a 3 1/2-qt. Stainless Steel Shallow Casserole.
Complete the form and submit by mail. Offer valid only in the United states through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Also in this Collection
Le Creuset Café Stoneware French Press
Rated 5 out of 5 by JennNCA from Sugar Bowl & Creamer I have this set in red. I like it a lot. The quality is great. The pieces are heavy so they don't slide around. Would definitely recommend.Date published: 2013-04-20