Le Creuset Café Stoneware Espresso Cups, Set of 2
Bring the colors of Le Creuset to your favorite daily coffee ritual. Le Creuset's Café collection features coffee essentials made of high-quality enameled stoneware for exceptional durability that stands up to everyday use. These espresso cups and saucers are original designs available in classic Le Creuset colors.
- Set includes two espresso cups and two saucers.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Cup handles designed for secure, easy-to-hold grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset cookware and stoneware accessories.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Cups, 2-oz. cap.; 2" high. Saucers, 4 1/2" diam.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable; freezer and refrigerator safe.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.