Made in France, Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware is famous for its superb craftsmanship and inventive use of color. A versatile performer, this classic marmitout combines a 3 3/4-qt saucepan with a frying pan that doubles as a lid for stovetop or oven use.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- The two pieces can be used independently or combined to create a casserole.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.