Le Chien Print
London-based American artist Alexandra Carter paints with ink on vellum, letting the pigment pool and flow to create loose natural lines and luminous layers of color. In these portraits of dogs, her technique creates a sense of intimacy and authenticity. Her studies don’t feel like generic images of a lab and a shepherd, but rather portraits that express the genuine character and personality of each dog.
- 23" wide x 26" high.
- Giclée printing captures the nuanced lines of the original artworks.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted with white paper mats.
- Set behind glass in durian wood frames with brushed silver finish and espresso detailing.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed prints overall: 23" wide x 26" high
- Images: 15" wide x 18" high.
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Indonesia.
Next Day Delivery