Cultivate your own miniature lavender garden and savor its fresh, soothing scent year-round. The same variety of fragrant lavender that grows on the hillsides of Provence, this petite plant makes a beautiful addition to a tabletop, entryway or patio, or share it as a housewarming or hostess gift. The potted lavender is shipped directly from a California nursery specializing in high-quality topiary.
- Culinary-grade Provence lavender (Lavandula intermedia).
- Full sun or part shade.
- Zones 5a to 9b.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Arrives in terracotta pot.
- Grows to 1 1/2' high.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot is 3 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- Plant is 9 1/2" high on arrival; grows up to 1 1/2' high in pot. Plant is at least 7 months old at time of shipment.
- Use & Care
- Watering: Prefers to dry out before watering. Soil should not be constantly moist.
- Feeding: Apply fertilizer monthly. If transplanted in ground, feed infrequently.
- Pruning: Prune flowering stalks in fall.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.