Larkspur Marble-Top Kitchen Island
- White Glove Delivery
Upgrade your kitchen with our classic island, which expands your workspace as well as your storage options. The white Carrara marble top is ideal for everything from rolling out pastry dough to setting up a casual buffet, while drawers, shelves and towel bars keep prep tools and serveware within easy reach. Traditional in craftsmanship and style, it's built to last from durable kiln-dried hardwood and reinforced for lasting strength and enduring quality.
- 72"W x 35.5"D x 36"H.
- White Carrara marble top is ideal for rolling out dough, prep tasks and serving.
- Four drawers, two on each side, provide storage space to organize tools.
- Turned legs support two fixed, full-width open shelves.
- Two towel bars keep linens at hand.
- Polished-nickel hardware.
- Levelers keep the island balanced on uneven surfaces.
- Semi-gloss white lacquer finish resists moisture, wears beautifully and wipes clean.
- Variations in the color and veining of the marble make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Traditionally crafted from kiln-dried solid birch, with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Drawers are built with English dovetail joinery and wooden glides.
- Marble top made in Italy.
- Base made in China.
- Overall: 72"W x 35.5"D x 36"H.
- Marble top: 72" x 35.5" x 1" thick.
- Drawers (4) interior dimensions: 20.25"W x 13"D x 2.5"H.
- Shelves: 64"W x 27.5"D; 10.5" clearance.
- Towel bars: .75" diam. x 30"L; 3.75" projection.
- Use & Care
- Use mats, coasters and trivets to protect the marble.
- Protect from liquids high in acids, such as coffee, wine and juice; in the event of a spill, blot immediately then wipe dry with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth; avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
- For the Italian marble surface, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
You May Also Like
Larkspur Snow Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping