Larchwood End Curve Board
Professional and home chefs alike prize this board for its extraordinary performance and unique natural beauty. Masterfully handcrafted in Nova Scotia from native larch wood, the board features traditional butcher-block end-grain construction that showcases the wood’s bold natural patterns and ensures heirloom-quality strength.
- Crafted Eastern Canadian larch wood, sustainably grown and harvested on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia.
- Wood is kiln-dried and milled on site, then hand selected and matched by the master artisans who handcraft the board.
- Dense end-grain construction adds strength and resistance, and helps preserve knives’ sharpness.
- Soft rubber feet keep the board stable during use and help keep the underside dry.
- Carefully matched for color and pattern, the wood ranges from brown to orange to beige within each board.
- Crafted and finished in a 30-step process, the board will retain its naturally unique beauty for generations.
- Made in Canada by Larch Wood, a small company of master artisans dedicated to producing exceptional products from native woods.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" x 15".
- 1 1/2" thick.
- 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- The board has been treated with a food-grade mineral oil and a wax finish coat. The wax should be reapplied periodically depending on usage.
- To reapply the wax, ensure that the board has been well cleaned and dried off. Rub a thin coat of wax on the board with a soft cloth and let dry for several hours. Then buff with a soft dry cloth.
- Use a moist cloth or sponge to remove any dirt.
- Sticky particles can be loosened with the backside of a knife and then removed with a moist dry cloth or sponge.
- For a more thorough cleaning, apply salt to the board and rub with a sponge dampened with lemon juice.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.