Landon Hanging Pendant, Large
- Online Only
Hand-forged iron clasps a tapered drum shade, creating a warm, rustic fixture that's equally at home in traditional or modern settings. Created by award-winning designer Ian Fowler, it recalls vintage lodge lighting, pared back and scaled down for the home.
- Overall: 8 1/2" diam., 83 1/2"H (medium); 19 3/4" diam., 93" long (large).
- Crafted from solid, hand-forged iron with an aged rust finish.
- Metal is sealed and protected with natural wax.
- Natural-colored paper shade..
- A steel chain (6' on medium, 12' on large) lets you adjust the hanging length to suit your ceiling height.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 8.5" diam., 83.5"H (maximum)
- Fixture: 8.5" diam., 11.5"H
- Maximum hanging length: 13.5"
- Minimum hanging length: 83 .5"
- Shade: 8.25" diam., 7"H
- Chain: 6'L
- Ceiling plate: 6" diam., 1"H
- Weight: 9 lb.
- Bulb: Uses one standard candelabra bulb, 60W max (not included).
- Overall: 19.75" diam. x 94.75" long (maximum).
- Fixture: 19.75" diam., 20.75"H
- Minimum hanging length: 22.75"
- Maximum hanging length: 94.75".
- Shade: 19.75" diam., 10" high.
- Chain: 6'
- 17 lb.
- Bulb: Uses four standard candelabra bulbs, Type C, 60W max. (not included).
- Intended for indoor use only.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Overall: 8.5" diam., 83.5"H (maximum)
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as these will damage the finish of the metal components.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.