Landmann Napa Charcoal Grill
There's nothing like a charcoal fire to infuse foods with rich, smoky flavor—and this full-service grill gives you everything you need to make it happen. A great value, it's loaded with user-friendly features for easy, efficient charcoal cooking.
- Durable cast-iron grates achieve and retain high heats to guarantee a great sear and uniform cooking.
- Front-latching door lets you add more charcoal without moving the grates—perfect for low-and-slow favorites like barbecued ribs.
- Adjustable firebox makes it easy to customize the distance between the coals and the food to control heat levels for precision grilling.
- Spiral stainless-steel handles on firebox and door stay cool to the touch.
- Chimney has an adjustable damper, so it's simple to control the amount of smoke.
- An easy-to-read gauge on the hood allows you to check temperatures at a glance.
- Roomy hinged hood allows plenty of room for cooking larger cuts of meat.
- A warming rack is ideal for keeping grilled food at the ideal serving temperature.
- Folding side shelves provide extra work space for the grill master.
- Bottom shelf offers storage space for grilling gear and extra charcoal.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Removable ash pan slides out easily to make cleanup a breeze.
- Large wheels make it easily portable.
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel construction resists discoloration and corrosion.
- Simple assembly is required; all the hardware you need is included (screwdriver required).
- 52" x 25 1/2" x 47 1/2" high overall.
- 22 1/2" x 16" main grilling surface.
- 57 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use with charcoal (up to 5 lb. max).
- Clean the body of the grill with grill-cleaning wipes or soap and water, as needed.
- Scrub grill grates clean with a wire brush.
- Empty ashes from the pan after each use and clean thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.