Landmann Napa Charcoal Grill
There's nothing like a charcoal fire to infuse foods with rich, smoky flavor—and this full-service grill gives you everything you need to make it happen. A great value, it's loaded with user-friendly features for easy, efficient charcoal cooking.
- Durable cast-iron grates achieve and retain high heat to guarantee a great sear and uniform cooking.
- Front-latching door lets you add more charcoal without moving the grates—perfect for low-and-slow favorites like barbecued ribs.
- Adjustable firebox makes it easy to customize the distance between the coals and the food to control heat levels for precision grilling.
- Spiral stainless-steel handles on firebox and door stay cool to the touch.
- Chimney has an adjustable damper, so it's simple to control the amount of smoke.
- An easy-to-read gauge on the hood allows you to check temperatures at a glance.
- Roomy hinged hood allows plenty of room for cooking larger cuts of meat.
- A warming rack is ideal for keeping grilled food at the ideal serving temperature.
- Folding side shelves provide extra work space for the grill master.
- Bottom shelf offers storage space for grilling gear and extra charcoal.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Removable ash pan slides out easily to make cleanup a breeze.
- Large wheels make it easily portable.
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel construction resists discoloration and corrosion.
- Simple assembly is required; all the hardware you need is included (screwdriver required).
- 52" x 25 1/2" x 47 1/2" high overall.
- 22 1/2" x 16" main grilling surface.
- 57 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use with charcoal (up to 5 lb. max).
- Clean the body of the grill with grill-cleaning wipes or soap and water, as needed.
- Scrub grill grates clean with a wire brush.
- Empty ashes from the pan after each use and clean thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.