Lamson Serrated Steak Knife
This knife is crafted by Lamson & Goodnow, the oldest cutlery maker in America, using techniques handed down by the company's original bladesmiths, many of whom hailed from the famed knife-making city of Solingen, Germany. Featuring a classic German shape and high-carbon stainless-steel blade, each knife is hand assembled and finished for optimal performance. This serrated steak knife slices cleanly through steaks.
- Full tang blade composed of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany.
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel.
- Convex-ground blade is polished, hand-edged and honed, ensuring optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Resin-infused PakkaWood handle, triple-riveted to the blade, is heat and water-resistant.
- 5" blade; 4" handle; 2.5 oz.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow, a Massachusetts company that has produced fine kitchen tools since 1837.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.