This knife is crafted by Lamson & Goodnow, the oldest cutlery maker in America, using techniques handed down by the company's original bladesmiths, many of whom hailed from the famed knife-making city of Solingen, Germany. Featuring a high-carbon stainless-steel blade, each knife is hand assembled and finished for optimal performance. This santoku knife, available in 5" and 7" sizes, excels for slicing, dicing and mincing vegetables, meats and fish.
- Full tang blade composed of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany.
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel.
- Convex-ground blade is polished, hand-edged and honed, ensuring optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Resin-infused PakkaWood handle, triple-riveted to the blade, is heat and water-resistant.
- 5" santoku: 5" blade; 4 3/4" handle; 5.5 oz.
- 7" santoku: 7" blade; 5 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow, a Massachusetts company that has produced fine kitchen tools since 1837.