Lamson Santoku Knife
This knife is crafted by Lamson & Goodnow, the oldest cutlery maker in America, using techniques handed down by the company's original bladesmiths, many of whom hailed from the famed knife-making city of Solingen, Germany. Featuring a high-carbon stainless-steel blade, each knife is hand assembled and finished for optimal performance. This santoku knife, available in 5" and 7" sizes, excels for slicing, dicing and mincing vegetables, meats and fish.
- Full tang blade composed of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany.
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel.
- Convex-ground blade is polished, hand-edged and honed, ensuring optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Resin-infused PakkaWood handle, triple-riveted to the blade, is heat and water-resistant.
- 5" santoku: 5" blade; 4 3/4" handle; 5.5 oz.
- 7" santoku: 7" blade; 5 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow, a Massachusetts company that has produced fine kitchen tools since 1837.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery